Recipes

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pictures as promised!!!

Well, after I went out to do my animal chores, I discovered that Doris had her babies!!! She didn't have as large of a batch as she has the last 2 times. This time she had 8 in the nest box, and 1 on the wire. From it's location, I'm thinking she just couldn't make it to the nest box in time. But all of the ones in the nest box are warm, moving and alive!!! It was still kind of chilly out so I didn't get as good of a picture as I would have liked to have, but I got a baby picture at least!!!

I took pictures of my peach trees and some flowers and of course my dogs!!! Hope you enjoy the scenery!!!! (Oh, the apple trees and the red buds are in there as well.)


















please excuse the yellow strap that's in some of the shots. I was carrying it around to toss. It's a strap from a bale of hay that was in the rabbit house.

No comments:

Post a Comment