Recipes

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Pictures



/Sorry there are no pics of the hound, but she's rather hard to get a pic of if she's not sleeping. She's always on the go. As you can see, we love our Huskies, and having 3 again is quite the treat. They interact like no other breed on the planet.

I wanted to post this yesterday but started cleaning out one of my kitchen cabinets and that ended up taking up more of the day than I thought it would. However it's a rainy day today, and that means all 4 of the pups are in the house, and getting stuff done isn't as easy as when they can just go in and out as they please. Plus we're still working on being able to have Mishka and Bella in the house together. Right now, Sam and Jasper and Mishka are good together inside, outside all 4 are fine, but that's outside. We know not to rush things, and that it's going to take a little time. Time, however, is on our side.

I've been looking at some new recipes, and can't decide what I'm going to try first. I know with Autumn just around the corner, I'm looking at some yummy cold-weather recipes. There is nothing like comfort food this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment