Recipes

Friday, January 17, 2014

Just us Chickens

 
Chickens are so fun to watch!!! I love all of mine for the most part. They are entertaining, relaxing, fun, and yeah, a bit of work, but not that much really. I took these today when I was out there, I always have my cell phone in my pocket, and for the most part it takes better pictures than my digital camera, so I just use it.  
 
I think I managed to get just about every one of my chickens/pullets/roosters/cockerels in a picture today. As you can see, everybody is growing swiftly. When I look at all of the ones I've either hatched out, or had since they were just a couple of days old, I'm simply amazed at just how fast they have grown. 
 
From the experience we've had with the mail order chicks, I can tell you all that Ideal is a great company to order from. The prices are great, and the chicks are absolutely healthy. All of mine have grown wonderfully, have no health problems, and are most generally pretty happy.  If you are thinking about ordering, check out their online website, its easy to use. www.idealpoultry.com 
I cant say it enough about their website, its easy to navigate, and if you have questions they have all kinds of ways to get in touch with them, and they are super friendly.  (I guess this is my company review/plug for the day, and no I'm not getting anything for this, promise)
 
Its calling to get cold again this weekend, and for possibly more snow!!! Who's ready for winter to be over???? I know I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment