Recipes

Saturday, June 19, 2021

good morning

 Life here at my husband's home place can be rather busy. There is quite a bit of property to keep up with. On top of keeping up with the potted plants, and keeping the weeds and clinging vines at bay that seems to want to grow up on everything!!!! I know the other day as I was weed-eating I pulled about 4 of them off of the house. Apparently living at the foot of the mountain is much different than living in the woods. I guess mother nature has different ideas about what's going to grow where. I have a feeling living out here is going to help us keep in shape!!! 

I've been on a journey for a few years now to get my weight down to where it needs to be. It's been up and down while I've been on this journey, but I have a feeling that this time I'm going to make it. Fingers crossed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment