Recipes

Monday, December 28, 2020

Our year

 Hey there, yes once again I've been MIA and it just goes hand in hand with the way this insane year has been. Let me catch you up.

In July my poor mother in law took a tumble, and needed lots of extra help. She recovered in time for my Father in laws cancer diagnosis to get worse, and then to go on Hospice in November. He did pass away at the beginning of December.

October was a tough month as I took a tumble and gashed my arm open. Then we both had Covid, which I will say for me personally was worse than the flu, which I had in March for my birthday. 

It's not all bad though!! We did finally get Mishka trained to the fence, and she loves being outside. I have a new crochet pattern that I will be sharing with you all as soon as I finish with the testing, and I designed a quilt pattern that I am still working on writing, and can't wait to share with you all!!! That probably will not be until spring, but it's coming. 

We no longer have chickens, ducks, or rabbits I'm sad to say. However once things settle, there are plans to get back into the rabbits, and possibly a small handful of chickens. I was thinking about starting a whole new blog, but decided no, I have been here for so long, that I'm going to keep with this one for a while longer yet. At heart I'm still a little farmer.

So for now, I will end here, but I have more to come. I'm hoping that I can build my audience with new recipes, patterns, and dog pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment