Recipes

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!!!!

Good Morning, and Happy Easter to you all!!!! I hope that you all have a really wonderful day today!!!!

So, yesterday, we made a trip into Tractor Supply, and my powers of resistance failed. I brought home 4 baby ducks, 4 fluffy yellow ducks. Since they are straight run, I was a little sad, because all I was able to get at TSC was 4, because well that was all they had left.  So off to Rural King in Front Royal we went. I now have a full dozen baby ducks. I'm hoping for at least 4-5 girls. We're planning on keeping 1 boy. Hopefully next spring we will be able to incubate some duck eggs. That will be fun to try. Mostly though, we are interested in eggs right now. We are going to set them up with their own house, their own run, and a little swimming pool. Not a big one, because from everything I've read they aren't going to need a huge pool.  Right now, I'm really amused with the way they move as a group, or as I've been calling it a glob of baby ducks.

I'm sorry I still don't have any pictures yet, but it would seem we have to go through and suddenly change every single setting on our computer. I'm not sure what changed, but we have to try that first. Once I'm able to upload pics, there will be plenty to share with you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment