Recipes

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Rabbits, and Chicks and Dogs and family oh my!











So, thought I'd post a bunch of pictures, just some that I've taken recently. As you can see, we always seem to have something going on!!! So the top picture, of the Chocolate bunny, that's George! George is the Son of Fred and Betty. He turned out to be a nice size buck, with good body size, and breeding Silver Fox, that's kind of an important thing.
Of course you know,  Jasper, Sam and Bella!!! (Jasper is the black and white, Sam is the grey and black, and Bella is the hound dog)(Just in case you're new to me). The chicks were hard to get pictures of, but I did get a couple of pictures. Now the black bunny is Fred, the grey one is Doris.
That adorable red headed little girl is my niece Faith. The sweet lady with her is my mother in law, who I would not trade for the world!!!
As you can also see, the dogs have been very busy digging a huge hole out back. I need to try and get a picture of the ditch that they seem to have dug. I believe that they are following a tunnel that something has dug under ground.
I know that this doesn't make up for my lack of posting here lately, but I've got lots of things on the fire, and hopefully will be able to keep up better once we get things going on a better more even keel.

No comments:

Post a Comment