Recipes

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hatching eggs...again

So, I have eggs in the incubator...again.. These eggs however, I purchased from a lady that I met on the Virginia Farm site on Face Book. I don't recommend just meeting people willy nilly that you are purchasing from online. There are some safety factors that need to be considered. Always meet in public, and never meet alone.

I'm not sure how well this video is going to show up for you guys, its the first time I've uploaded a video from my phone, onto the computer, and then put it on here. From my phone to FB is another matter completely, but this is a new thing.

So, I took a video of me candling an egg. Now I was doing all of it by myself, because Frank was at work, and I wanted to see if the iPhone camera is as awesome as they say. It seems to be, but you all be the judge! Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment