Recipes

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

This week





It has been an incredibly crazy week, and it's only Tuesday!!! Whew!!! Today, I picked up a bushel of apples, so that I can make apple butter, and  apple pie filling. I also picked up some Tattler lids and rings, so that I can give that a go. They are a bit on the expensive side, but will be worth it in the long run since everything is reusable. Well, the rings will have to be replaced eventually, but I'm keeping a little more out of the landfill.

On Monday, I had to take Sam to the vet. He had an ear infection, which had gotten pretty bad, because none of his regular ear wash and drops had been working, but now, he's on some meds that are making him feel better. For being such a good boy, I took him to McDonalds, and he was really happy about that!! (What dog wouldn't be happy to get chicken nuggets, and maybe a few French fries???) (No, we never give them people food. They do get chicken nuggets once a year, at vet time.)

Finally, I've been working on finishing up some of my works in progress with my crochet stuff. I got these dogs for a friends nephews. It took me way longer than it should have to get them complete, but I managed it!!!

So, that's been my week in a nutshell!!! Hope you all are having a great week, and are enjoying your fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment