Recipes

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lots of stuff

My chickens are doing great!!! 4 out of the 8 are laying now, ago that's awesome!!! I'm getting between 2 & 4 eggs a day I can't wait until it's more, but what can I do but wait.

The other day I had to scrub out their water container. It was nasty with a capital  N. I now know to put apple cider vinegar in their water. It helps cut down in the nasty, and is good for my girls.

Our garden has basically quit producing for us. We're still getting a handful of tomatoes, and some hot peppers, but that's about it.

We've gotten a few peaches off of our tree, so that was awesome.

I'm learning how to make ruffled scarves using the red heart boutique sashay yarn. I'll post a pic of my progress.

My dogs are all doing ok for the moment. They are all napping in various places here in the cool of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment