Recipes

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Aldi lemon pound cake

I discovered the joys of shopping at Aldi last year before the pandemic hit. I love that store. There are only one or 2 things they sell that I don't love, one of them being the cream cheese. as you all know, every now and then I'll review different boxed mixes, because even a housewife can't always make from scratch. I love making treats to send to work with Frank for his guys, this time I found lemon pound cake mix, and decided that it would be perfect.... Of course its also a great way to try out stuff to find out how good it is. Obviously I had to taste test it, and it was fantastic. I believe that I would make it for a church gathering, or a family reunion. I was going to share pictures, however I need a new tablet. This thing is refusing to connect to my photos now. I'll be getting a new one in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment