Recipes

Monday, November 21, 2016

Crochet Dishcloth





Hey there!!!! The day's not over yet!!! So if you have been waiting for that new pattern I promised, here it is at last!!!! This is actually part of a 3 piece set that I've written. I thought that I would start with the dishcloths, because they work up just so quick and easy!!! I loved making these once I got going with it. I'm probably going to have lots of these in my kitchen in the near future. Each one of these uses just over half a ball of cotton yarn. and an H hook.

Directions:
1. Chain 30, sc in second ch from hook. *dc in next st, sc in next* repeat across

2. Ch 2, dc in first sc *sc in next dc, dc in next sc* repeat across

Rows 4-25 Repeat rows 1 and 2 alternatively, finish off at end of row 25



Yes! It's just that simple. Sometimes, the simplest things turn out to be the prettiest. These truly are pretty in person!!!   Here in a few days, I'll have the next part of this set double tested, photographed and shared!!!!
Enjoy!!!! And I hope you and your families all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment